For passengers with special needs
Important information for disabled persons of group 1 and 2 and disabled persons under the age of 18 years
Information for disabled persons of groups 1 and 2, disabled persons under the age of 18 years and persons accompanying a disabled person of group 1 or a disabled person under the age of 18 years*.
When using Riga public transport:
- disabled persons of groups 1 and 2, disabled persons under the age of 18 years and persons accompanying a disabled person of group 1 or a disabled person under the age of 18 years have to receive a FREE TICKET from driver, after presenting a disabled person’s certificate;
- Disabled persons of group 1 and 2, disabled persons under the age of 18 shall register every trip with their personalised e-tickets (e-tickets can be manufactured free of charge in customer service centres of "Rīgas satiksme" after presenting an identity document and disabled person’s certificate).
Changes in the order of using public transport in Riga city are necessitated by the need to ensure precise account of passengers **.
Information on disabled persons of group 3 may be found here.
* Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 153 of 31.03.2015. „Regulations on the categories of passengers having right to use fare discounts on routes of the route network”.
** Cabinet of Ministers regulations No.435 „The Procedure of Assessing and Compensating Losses and Expenditures Related to the Delivery of Public Transport Services and Setting the Tariff of the Public Transport Service” of 28.07.2015.
Other ticket types
Valid for one month from the first registration day.
- Ticket for a certain number of trips
Ticket for a certain period of time – 5, 3 days, as well as 24 hours
Ticket sold in public transport
Single tickets for one trip or pets’ tickets, which are sold by the driver only
- Free travel in Riga public transport
- Minibus and night transport ticket prices
- Application form for a fare reduction