Address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra Street 5a (entry from Kalpaka Boulevard)
Parking lot operators centre:
67322095, 26498290 (working hours: every day 00:00-24:00)
Contact phones of the Parking Lots Office:
- 325 parking lots (max height of cars is 190 cm);
- 8 specially equipped parking lots for disabled persons’ cars;
- special lifts for persons with movement disabilities;
- short-term parking lot;
- long-term parking lot with subscription cards;
- parking lot operator;
- payments in cash and with bank cards;
- loading of electric cars.
Day tariff: 8:00-17:00
1.50 EUR per hour
Evening tariff: 17:00-23:00
1.00 EUR per hour
Night tariff: 23:00-8:00
2.00 EUR all night
24 hours: 0:00-24:00
Parking lot subscription card
If you plan to use a parking lot frequently and permanently, we offer to buy 24h, day or evening subscription cards. These are sold by the parking lots operator, payments in cash or with bank card are accepted. You can also sign an agreement on paying by bank transfer.
- 24h subscription card – 175.00 EUR per month, every day 0:00 - 24:00;
- Day subscription card – 145.00 EUR per month, working days 7:00 - 20:00;
- Night subscription card – 30.00 EUR per month, working days 17:00 - 9:00, holidays and festive days 0:00 - 24:00.
- Price of the first three subscription cards is 175.00 EUR per month, every next one - 145.00 EUR;
- Price of the first three subscription cards is 145.00 EUR per month, every next one - 115.00 EUR.
All tariffs include VAT.
The one-time payment for the issue of entry pass (non-personalized e-ticket/smart card) is EUR 2.85.
If you buy a parking permit, your smart card (Riga resident’s card, personalised on non-personalised e-ticket) may serve as entry pass.