Types and prices of tickets
Tickets loaded into an e-ticket do not sum up, so when you register your e-ticket the validator does not show the balance of all tickets which are available on the e-ticket.
If a 5-trip ticket was loaded into the e-ticket at first, and then a 10-trip ticket was loaded, then the validator will read the 5-trip ticket and show its balance at first and then will process the 10 trip ticket.
Valid for one month from the first registration day.
- Ticket for a certain number of trips
Ticket for a certain period of time – 5, 3 days, as well as 24 hours
Ticket sold in public transport
Single tickets for one trip or pets’ tickets, which are sold by the driver only
- Free travel in Riga public transport
- Minibus and night transport ticket prices
- Information for disabled persons
- Application form for a fare reduction