Information for disabled persons
Important information for disabled persons of group 1 and 2 and disabled persons under the age of 18
Information for disabled persons of group 1 and 2, disabled persons under the age of 18 and persons accompanying a disabled person of group 1 or a disabled person under the age of 18*.
When using Riga public transport:
- disabled persons of group 1 and 2, disabled persons under the age of 18 and persons accompanying a disabled person of group 1 or a disabled person under the age of 18 are asked to take a FREE TICKET from the driver after presenting a disabled person’s certificate;
- disabled persons of group 1 and 2, and disabled persons under the age of 18 are asked to register each trip with a personalized e-ticket (it is issued free of charge in "Rīgas satiksme" customer service centres upon presenting an ID document and a disabled person’s certificate).
The above changes in the order of using Riga public transport are related to the need of ensuring precise count of passengers**.
Information about disabled persons of group 3 is available here.
* Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 153 of 31.03.2015. „Regulations on the categories of passengers having right to use fare discounts on routes of the route network”.
** Cabinet of Ministers regulations No.435 „The Procedure of Assessing and Compensating Losses and Expenditures Related to the Delivery of Public Transport Services and Setting the Tariff of the Public Transport Service” of 28.07.2015.
Other ticket types
Valid for one month from the first registration day.
- Ticket for a certain number of trips
Ticket for a certain period of time – 5, 3 days, as well as 24 hours
Ticket sold in public transport
Single tickets for one trip or pets’ tickets, which are sold by the driver only
- Free travel in Riga public transport
- Minibus and night transport ticket prices
- Application form for a fare reduction