Cabinet of Ministers regulations:
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 634 of July 13, 2010 „The Procedure of Organising Public Transport Services in the Network of Routes”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No.599 „The Order of Providing and Using Public Transport Services” of August 28, 2012
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No.153 “Regulations on categories of passengers who have the right to use fare discounts on routes of route network”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 279 of the June 2, 2015 „Road Traffic Regulations”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 484 of June 28, 2005 „The Procedure of Printing and Using Administrative Offence Protocol Forms and Fine Receipts”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 121 of February 21, 2012 „The procedure of issue, suspending and annulment of special permits (licences) and licence cards for commercial transportation with motor transport and issue of professional competence certificates of drivers in motor transportation”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 767 of September 7, 2004 „Regulations on Forced Removal of Motor Vehicle and Recognising it to Have Been Abandoned on Road for a Long Time”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 411 of May 24, 2011 „Procedure of Organising and Implementing Control over Motor Transportation”
- Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 435 of July 28, 2015 "The procedure of determination and compensation of losses and expenditures related to delivery of public transport services and determination of tariff for public transport services"
Binding regulations of Riga City Council:
- Riga City Council Binding Regulations No. 89 of August 24, 2010 „On Fare Discounts in Public Transport Route Network of Riga City”
- Riga City Council Binding Regulations No. 165 of February 28, 2012 "On Use of Public Transport in Riga City"
- Riga City Council’s binding regulations No. 146 of July 28, 2015 „Binding regulations on territory cleaning and maintenance of buildings in Riga city”
- Riga City Council regulations of October 7, 2014 – binding regulations No. 119 „On the procedure of issue, temporary suspension and cancellation of special permits (licences) and licence cards for transportation of passengers by buses in Riga”
- Riga City Council Binding Regulations No. 27 of October 25, 2005 „Regulations on Forced Removal of Motor Vehicles to Special Parking Lot, Charge for Keeping Motor Vehicles in Special Parking Lot and Procedure of Payment”
- Riga City Council binding regulations No.206 „Regulations on management and use of Riga city municipal parking-lots„ of February 5, 2013
Regulatory documents of Riga City Council:
- Riga City Council’s Regulations No. 33 of April 27, 1999 „Regulations on the Procedure of Controlling Commercial Transportation of Passengers in Riga”
- Riga City Council’s Resolution No. 3989 of 01.03.2005 “On signing delegation agreement between Riga municipal limited liability company “Rīgas satiksme” on delivery of public transport services, motor transport and parking services in Riga city”.
- Riga City Council resolution No. 3783 „On conclusion of public transport order contract with Riga municipal limited liability company on delivery of public transport services in the network of Riga city public transport routes” of 18.10.2011.
- Riga City Council’s Resolution No. 1111 "Resolution on Riga resident's card" of 13.05.2014.
- Riga City Council’s Resolution No.1351 "Resolution on personalized smart-card „Pupil's e-card” of 08.07.2014.
Documents of the Riga City Council Commission for Licensing Commercial Transportation of Passengers:
Regulations of RP SIA "Rīgas satiksme":
- Procedure of using one-month tickets
- List of ticket types
- On control of passenger transportation
- Procedure of granting fare discounts
- Order of carrying bicycles in public transport vehicles
- Regulations of Ethics Committee
- Code of ethics
- On the procedure of execution and issue of resident’s card
- On the procedure of leasing out and leasing the real estate being in possession of Riga municipal limited liability company „Rīgas satiksme”
- Regulations on activation and use of electronic wallet
- Plan of anti-corruption measures
- Fulfillment of plan of anti-corruption measures
- On changes in fare tariff as of 01.02.2015, setting a transitional period and changes in the amount of penalty
- List of categories of passengers having the right to receive fare discounts
- List of documents confirming status of passenger by categories of passengers
- Terms of passenger status and its control by categories of passengers
- Rules of activating and using legal persons’ accounts in Riga Card payment system
- Rules of activating and using private individuals’ accounts in Riga Card payment system
Documents are available in Latvian